CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

A whirlwind week

I don't have my pictures uploaded yet from the past 2 weeks, but I'm getting there. The past 2 weeks have been a whirlwind! Last weekend we went to Jimmy's parents' cabin up in "the hills" here...it's about an hour & a half from us & was a very pretty drive. It reminded me of driving to Chattanooga. I kept waiting to hear banjos playing because it was in the sticks & definitely not a place you want to get lost! I do have pics to post later.

Then, I worked Mon-Wed. & on call Wed. night, then I got up & headed to Franklin. I have never been so excited to go home & see my family! I got there Thursday about 7pm & was exhausted from the 7 hr drive (I got stuck in traffic for an hour). I was thrilled to say the least. Friday & Saturday we FULL all day, but so worth it! I got to see some work friends briefly, got my hair cut & shopped all day Saturday! It just happened to be the tax free weekend, so of course, I had to take advantage of that...I got lots of adorable clothes for miss Finley! Pics to come. Then, I headed back to AR & had a much better trip home.

I am now 23 weeks & loving every minute of it! Finley Grace is the official name! We love it, obviously. I feel great & we are both growing. I go back to the doc next Monday, so I'm looking forward to an update. I promise to post some pics soon!

0 comments: