I have gone from that in between, is she or isn't she pregnant, to yep, she's pregnant! I'm poking out there!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Half way!
I am now 20 weeks, so I have made it half way! Woo hoo! I still feel great & I'm feeling HER kick/move more & more which is just the coolest thing ever! We are finally getting used to saying "her" now & not "it" anymore. As you know, her middle name is for sure Grace & right now it's looking like Finley is the top name. We both love it because it's different, but not wierd & it goes good with Grace. We are still throwing names around, but for now, Finley is it. We are looking at all kinds of bedding & baby stuff, so that's fun too! Our friend, Mandy, has given us so much stuff it's crazy...her daughter will be 2 in Sept. so she has tons of stuff & is giving it ALL to us! Thank you Mandy! Don't worry, we still need & want a LOT more, so there will be plenty to buy! :) Here's this week's belly pics.....

I have gone from that in between, is she or isn't she pregnant, to yep, she's pregnant! I'm poking out there!
I have gone from that in between, is she or isn't she pregnant, to yep, she's pregnant! I'm poking out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You look so good and I love her name! Can't wait to see what you pick out for her room.
You do look great! One of the things I miss most about being pregnant is feeling those kicks and stretches. Enjoy every second. Love her name!
that is a seriously cute belly, I only wish mine looked like that at that stage:)
Post a Comment