Here is an updated picture of Jimmy & I, considering we haven't taken any of just us recently. We are out by Lake Conway here in town. You can kind of see the belly here too! :)

I went for my 20 week appointment today with my new doctor here in AR & it couldn't have gone any better! I can't believe I'm already at the halfway mark?? It really does fly by, just like everyone says. I think we are both going to really like him, he's pretty cool, laid back & seems to have a good personality. He is so cool, in fact, that he didn't even charge me for the appointment today since our insurance doesn't kick in here until Aug. 1st! How awesome is that?? I had only met him once at work before today & it was brief. I had asked around at work about who is the best OB around here & the majority said Dr. Cole, so that's how I found him....it's always nice to be a nurse when it comes to stuff like that, because you get the inside scoop on all the docs!

He did the "official" ultrasound & everything looked great! We didn't tell him we already knew it's a girl, so we just acted surprised & played along...Jimmy wasn't quite as disappointed this time. Poor guy, he really wanted a boy, but he is very excited about "his" little girl now! He did move my due date to Dec. 9th, instead of the 8th? No big change. The absolute WORST part of today was getting on that dang scale! I was dreading it because I had to switch scales from my original weights with my doc, so of course, it was waaaaay more than I liked. It said I have gained 12 lbs!??? Holy moly! How in the world did I gain 12 lbs in a month?? The nurse did say it weighed 4 lbs heavy, so that's a little better, but still!!!! I'm going to weigh in TN the next time I'm home & just see how much I've REALLY gained!!
I had to show off Miley & how adorable she is.........

3 comments:
Love that belly! You are too cute! And dont worry about the scale. Every pound is worth it in the end! And enjoy eating as much as you want and whatever you want. Not that your skinny butt couldnt do that prior to pregnancy.
BTW I had gained a toatl of 10 pounds at 20 weeks with both boys.
You are so cute and I can tell that you are growing!! Just like Liz said every pound is worth it, don't pay any attention to that number on the scale. You are supposed to gain wait, silly, you are pregnant! You still look tiny to me. Your hair is getting so long. Do you have a name yet?
OMG that baby is too cute. oh and your belly looks cute too;)
Glad you found a new dr that you like that really makes a difference. I went once with Abby towards the end and had gained something like 8pds in one week maybe more I just remember almost freaking out and shane was there and he almost freaked out:) It evens out in the end I gained less with her than wyatt
Post a Comment