CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's a..........

GIRL!!! OMG!! WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!! 99% of my family & friends have said boy, but they were all wrong. I have said I thought it would be a girl for a while, even though Jimmy & I really wanted a boy...I didn't really have any reason to think it was a girl, but I just did for some reason? Jimmy was pretty disappointed when there were no boy parts there, but he's just fine with a healthy baby girl too! What man doesn't really want a boy? He has already said, "You know she's gonna be MY little girl, don't you?" He knows he's in for it with a girl & he will be such an awesome Daddy! I can't wait to see the 2 of them together! We know here middle name is Grace, but that's all we know for now...we are talking about names more now that we know it's a girl.


We also got a new baby this week, like we need another dog in the house! Jimmy & I both have a soft spot for these bulldog babies, especially when we have such a HUGE connection getting them! Our friend Mandy, gave us another one & she is gorgeous! Her name is Miley & she is 6 weeks old...Mandy usually doesn't let her puppies go until 8 weeks, but we are just special! She is a wild woman, but absolutely adorable. She is having fun with the big dogs & loves to play! Moose is so sweet & plays so easy with her. Since he's the biggest, we worried about him pouncing on her, but he really watches her & just lets her run all over him. Maggie has her moments when she just likes to be left alone...Miley is learning about that! :) Oscar is just enjoying being bigger than someone, so they play great together too! We figured we will have her trained by the time our real baby is born. Our child will have to like dogs, & animals in general around here, so why not add to the family? We are really having a lot of fun with her & all the dogs right now.

Everything is going great here in AR & I am adjusting better than I expected. I really miss all my family & friends at home, but cell phones & computers are GREAT! Leave me some blog love in the comments b/c I really like reading them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, everything looks GREAT :) You really look like you are going to have a baby. I bought my first baby gift yesterday :) I am sooo excited and can't wait for this special little girl to be born.(that's just like a grandmother. I do miss you both very much but I am doing fine.
Love, Mama

Samantha said...

Congrats on having a baby girl--girls are so sweet! You look adorable. Little M is cute too! Your Mom's comment made me sad for her, I knew she would miss you terrible. Can't wait to see more of your growing belly.

Elizabeth said...

You look so super cute! And I am so excited you are having a girl!! Girl you are going to have you a dog pound before too long.
:-)
She is adorable!!

Joy said...

Oh yea if he is anything like Shane she will have him wrapped in about 1 minute:)

there is just something about seeing your hubs being melted by this tiny little girl that gets to you.

Oh and I noticed how I missed this I was on vacation:)

Our frenchie loves being the big one around right now, but he has only a couple weeks and she will be all over him!