CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

16 weeks...and a half by now

Ok, so I'm a little behind on this post, but it's been kinda crazy around here. A friend of Jimmy's & his wife has been staying with us since last Friday. We haven't even unpacked ourselves, but my husband & his big heart just has to help people out! I can't say no to that! They are wanting to move to Conway to get a new start, so they are staying here while they find jobs. Enough of that....


I turned 16 weeks last Friday, so I'm coming up on 17 weeks already! I can't believe it?? I have been feeling great lately, so that's a HUGE relief from my 1st trimester. YAY!! I can still wear all my clothes, mostly. My main problem is that my shirts are getting pretty tight up top, which is a new problem for me! I'm enjoying that for a change!! :) Here's some recent pics of "the belly."


I started working yesterday (Monday) at my new job, so I got to ask about who the good docs are here & everyone basically said the same guy over & over...SO, I have found a new doctor. I'll be going for the big ultrasound in 3 weeks! I can't wait to see what it is!!! Jimmy just said tonight, "we really need to start talking about names".....so, guess we'll be throwing out some names to ya here pretty soon! We have decided on Grace as the middle name if it's a girl because both of his grandmothers' names were Grace & we love it! I think it is such a sweet, southern name, but I wish it wasn't so popular right now. We really don't care since it means something to us.

Oh, let me tell ya about my 1st day getting ready for work................ I get up, let the dogs out, brush my toofers, & head to the shower (it's only a shower, no tub). No big deal right? Well, I step in the shower & BAM!!! My feet fly right out from under me & I land flat on my back on the lip of the shower right on my low back! Of course, it scared the absolute dog crap out of me & then I thought about how bad it's going to hurt later. That was yesterday & no problems so far & I'm just sore thank goodness! I think I went to the bathroom a million times yesterday just to make sure I wasn't spotting or anything, but nothing. I have never done that, but it really scared me being preggo & all. Fun start to my 1st day at work!

Leave me some love because I really like hearing what you think!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love your little belly! I cant wait to hear what little baby is. I am just going to say boy because I like boys. :-)
Please dont fall anymore!!

Samantha said...

You are growing!! I can't wait to find out either, I am with Liz, I think it is a boy too. Your pregnancy has been totally different than mine:). Girl, you better be careful, no more falling!! BTW, you are so much nicer than me, I couldn't have someone living with me after I just moved and getting ready for a baby.

Deana said...

Ok your belly makes me jealous!!! I think I can look like you if I just poke out my belly :-) PLEASE be careful!!! that is crazy and I really hope you are ok!!!!
Good luck with the new doc!!! Hope all is great with him-- I am excited to hear what you guys are having!!!! I can't tell- I only looked the same with both my boys, that is how I knew Tallan was a boy, but who knows!!! Good luck