It's really cool to be able to actually see a difference & it's not just looking like my college beer belly! I can tell, mostly in the afternoon & night when I'm all bloated after eating all day. The appetite is definitely back! I have been craving sweets like crazy the past week...I normally just eat some every now & then, but now it's every single day! I have already made cookies (twice) & cupcakes since we moved 5 days ago! I am just giving the baby what it wants! :) I go back to my next appointment the 23rd, so I'll have more then.Our other big news is the move to AR. We got here early (3am) Tuesday & have been unpacking/organizing since. We are not in a subdivision (YYYAAAAAAYY), so we don't have any neighbors, which we LOVE! This house is older & very outdated on the inside, but we are adding our touch to bring it up to par. It wasn't cleaned up very well, so we are having to do a lot of that too...which we didn't expect. The back yard part is the worst, but it's getting there. I have lots of pics of the house & I'll add more as we get our stuff put out.
Now, to the inside.....
We have lovely wood panel walls mostly in the house, but some parts aren't, thank goodness! You have to notice the "pink room" with the pink walls, pink 1970's curtains, heart border & pinkish red carpet! Then we have a "blue room" with blue carpet & blue valances! We figured we're set either way if we have a girl or boy! Ha!! The kitchen is very nice & my favorite place in the whole house! We have 2 1/2 baths, but they are weird too...the master is the half bath?? The hall bath has a jacuzzi tub & double sinks & the one off the garage has a shower? I don't get how they designed those at all? It's workable though, or atleast we are making it! We really do love the house for many other reasons: it's one level, has about 2 acres, & no neighbors!The dogs are also getting adjusted to the new place too. Moose has already found a little water, creek part that runs through the yard & they all run & play when they are out. The inside is very dog-friendly because the laundry, kitchen & dining room are all tile. They are right off the garage, so it's perfect & much easier to clean!




5 comments:
Look at that belly! I do see a little baby bump. Its SO cute!!
The house does have alot of potential. It looks like a great yard! And how perfect to already have a pink room and a blue room. :-)
I cant wait to see little baby New continue to grow!
Hey!
Sweet baby bump! The house looks great= I know you are going to have a blast fixing it up. Keep those baby updates coming and let me know when you are coming to Tampa!
Love that sweet little belly!! I am so excited to see you grow. I know that house will look great, once you put your touches on it and with a pink and blue room you are set either way!! Love the big yard and baby new will too.
I am so happy for you guys!!! And your belly is toooo cute! Good luck with the house- it should be nice to do what you guys want to as you go along!
I am sure those bullies are loving the cold tile on those hot days:)
Post a Comment