This year was really fun because they put in a pool last year, so all the kids pretty much stayed in the pool. We had kids ranging from 2 weeks old to 17 yrs old...I'm obviously not counting us older ones. We had 3 preggo hot mamas this year, which was a 1st! Tiffany(step-sis) due the end of October, me due Dec. 8th & Angie(sis in-law) due Jan. 17th! We are going to have babies galore next year!!! :) Here's a few pics from the event!
I am really looking forward to next Father's Day because Jimmy is going to be such a wonderful dad! We are both excited, but he loves kids & is absolutely great with kids, so he's super excited. I can't wait to see him with our little whatever it is???
I'll be doing a big 16 week preggo post in the next day or 2, so check back! The belly is growing!! I hope you all had a great Father's Day & thank you to all the wonderful fathers out there!


3 comments:
Aw, I didnt know Angie was pregnant again! How fun for your little one to have two cousins pretty close in age.
Tate looks like you standing in the back row of that pic.
Cant wait to see the belly pics!
That sounds like lots of fun and some good food!! Can't wait to see your little belly.
sounds like alot of fun.
Like the dress I tried that on the other day but needed a bigger size (which they did not have!) so the risk of the boobs falling out was minimized:)
Post a Comment