Top row: Her 1st little mini skirt & some other little cute outfits Bottom row: 1st onsie I bought, adorable dress from GAP, & of course, her 1st warm-up suit
I went to this consignment sale Friday & got some more really cute stuff. I'm telling you, we're going to have to change her clothes 2-3 times a day so she can wear it all! I love it though!!!
I will be 26 weeks Tuesday! I can't believe it??? She is kicking, rolling, punching & doing flips like crazy! I was reading a book the other day & had it sitting on my belly, she kicked & the book moved! It just amazes me how active she is, or maybe I should be scared? Either way, I love it & understand why so many women say they love being pregnant because I do...if only I could erase those first 12 weeks of horrible nausea.
I'll leave you with a new belly pic, but I'll take some more this week. Love ya!!!


1 comments:
You look great and adorable!! You better hope that she loves clothes :)!!
Post a Comment