CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bigger than it appears

I promise my belly looks bigger than it does in these pictures, or maybe it just feels that way! I am 27 weeks today! I can't believe how fast the 2nd trimester is flying by?? I am still amazed by all of her movements & we just sit in bed every night watching my belly jump. Jimmy & I just stare at it & then get to laughing at how she rolls around, kicks & punches in there. My belly gets all distorted for a few seconds sometimes & we try to guess what body part she's using at the time. Silly, I know. I am still enjoying pregnancy very much & feeling great!!


I go back to the doctor next Monday, so more updates to come!!! Leave me some love!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Are you sure?? You look tiny and great!

Elizabeth said...

Still cute as can be! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!