CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday & Anniversary!

I just wanted to wish my wonderful mom a very Happy Birthday! I cannot tell you how much this woman means to me & how awesome she is! I know we all think our mom is the best, but I have to have the BEST, greatest & coolest mom in the whole world! I could go on & on about how great she is, but words just can't describe her.

AND.....

Happy Anniversary to me & Jimmy! 3 years ago today I married an absolutely wonderful man, that I just adore & is truly my best friend. I can definitely relate to that Brad Paisley song, "I thought I loved you then," because my love for him has grown so much since we met. Yes, there are days that I just want to strangle him & I'm sure there will be more, but I do love him more than ever! Soon, we will not just be Jimmy & Cindy, so we are trying to enjoy our time together as "just us." We can't wait to be a family of 3!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy anniversary! Isn't it crazy how your love gets deeper and deeper. Just wait until Finley is born, it is crazy the amount of love you have for one another and you child.

Deana said...

You guys are so cute :-)
GO check out my blog for your award :-)