CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

As I promised....

I'm warning you now, this is long. I know this is what everyone wants to see first, so here's the 23 week belly pic...I think my butt is growing too, which isn't cool at all! Little Finley is kicking like crazy & you can see my belly move! This has to be the most amazing feeling in the world! I am loving being pregnant now. I go back to the doc Monday, so I'll have some measurements then.


Ok, so most of you know, my friends have been more than generous in giving us baby stuff. We have gotten a TON of clothes, & I mean a TON! Mandy & Heather have daughters born in Sept. & Feb., so their clothes are perfect sizes & they had a bunch. I have spent some of Fri. night & most of my Sat. washing & organizing baby clothes. This kid should never need clothes for the rest of her life. This is just a portion of what I've gone through & her closet is already full! Jimmy is going to add another rack soon......

Friday night I also "baby sat" a couple of tee tiny cuties.....
Mandy went out of town, so I brought Mama & babies to our house for the night. Bulldogs can't stay with their puppies at first b/c they will roll over on them & squish 'em....SO every 4 hours you have to give the pups to Mama to nurse. These babies are 2 weeks old tomorrow so they look like little moles, but they are sooo cute!


When we visited Jimmy's parents' cabin in "the hills" here, we took Miley along. She had so much fun messing with the goats & as you can see, they were just as interested in her. They just couldn't figure her out? Other than that, she slept the rest of the time under this chair on the deck.


Ok, sorry for the long post, but between work, going home & being preggo I just haven't done it. I promise to try to do better! Love ya & don't forget to leave me some love too!!




5 comments:

Joy said...

OMG those babies are SOOO cute, and her asleep under that chair is hillarious

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

You are SO cute pregnant and I am thrilled for you both. Too bad your little baby girl won't have anything to wear:-) Best of everything.

Amy Shepherd (Elizabeth's mom)

Elizabeth said...

Cindy Lou, your so cute! I want to rub your belly. Holy cow, I am not believeing all those clothes!
Those puppies should give you some good training on getting up at all hours once baby Finley is here.

Samantha said...

holy cow, I have never seen so many clothes. I think she is set. You look so cute and you are so TINY!! Those puppies are giving you good practice.

Samantha said...

One more thing, I remember when I was washing all of Sarah's clothes and even the lint in the dryer was pink. I had never seen so much pink. BTW, the lint in the dryer is still pink from her clothes haha. Have fun with all of the pink and then you will get on a purple phase.