CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm on a roll!

2 posts in 2 days....wow! I'm just a little proud of myself, or maybe I have too much time on my hands? Not for long though, I have to work the next 3 days. Anywho....I went to the doctor today for my 24 week visit & everything is great! I had an ultrasound with the tech first & little Finley weighs 1 lb 1 oz. & I had gained 3 more lbs. It's hard to tell from the U/S pics, but she has the cutest little lips...Jimmy's of course, because my lips aren't so plump. She confirmed again, that it's a girl for sure. I told her she can't tell us any different because we have way too much girl stuff, which by the way, our life has been taken over by the color pink already!! I do like pink, but wow, I have never seen so many pink clothes in my life!



Not the best picture, but you get the point. We are both growing & doing great!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

No wonder you are alreasy seeing your belly move with every kick....check out that foot!!! I love it!!! This is absolutely the best time of your life. There is nothing like it at all!!!

Samantha said...

She is so sweet!! I can't wait to snuggle with her. These are the best times feeling and watching her move. One of the best feelings in the world--cherish these moments. You look so good! I can't wait to see who she is going to look like!! Love ya

Elizabeth said...

Love it!! Her profile is precious!! Oh, makes me want another one, just for a second. I'm over it now.
You look great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I finally got into this website. I have missed soo much! You look AMAZING!! Yes, I do see her FABULOUS lips! HOW ADORABLE!! I can't wait to hold her!! tell Jimmy hi. We love and miss you soo much!

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

You look ADORABLE!!! Pregnancy certainly agrees with you!

Blessings,
Amy Shepherd/Eliz mom