CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

1st preggo post!!!!!

I am VERY excited to really have something to blog about now...I am officially 8 weeks & 1 day preggo!!! FINALLY! This has been a long time coming, after a miscarriage last year & many months of disappointment. Needless to say, we didn't expect this to happen since we decided to move & wait until we got settled to start trying again...God obviously had a different plan for us. I am soooo thankful & excited it has finally happened. We got to see the heartbeat last week & that was a HUGE relief. :)



I will definitely be updating this more often now, so keep watching!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I am so excited for the both of you!!! I can't wait to follow your growth on this blog-you will be so cute. Love Ya!!

Elizabeth said...

I have been looking for this post the last couple of weeks. Its about time you let the world know! Where's the belly pic???? Love that sweet pic of little baby New!!

Deana said...

I am so happy for you!!!! Now post pics of you every month so we can see updates!!! You will just look like you overate and it is probably what my belly looks like now :-) Congrats!!! Take good care of yourself too!!!!

Joy said...

That is awesome!

And yes it always happens when you sorta give up and "stop" trying.

After many many months of trying for #1 I decided to quit my job loose my insurance and stop trying oh yea you bet that it when it finally happened:)