Well, after months of discussing the pros & cons, we have decided to move to Arkansas. I still have very mixed emotions about this HUGE move, for several reasons:
My MOM!!
My entire family lives here in Franklin/College Grove
I love my friends & will miss them all BAD!
I love my job
Franklin is my birth place & will always be my home
The furthest I have lived from Franklin is Murfreesboro
I know a total of 2 people where we are moving, yes all 2 friends that I have there & they are Jimmy's!
BUT, the major reason for the move is for Jimmy. He is from there & has all of this connections there....with the economy the way it is, he needs those now. He will be able to get back with all of his old friends/hook-ups to be able to do what he loves again....real estate & cars! Thing are so ridiculously cheap there that houses still sell. Our friends' just sold theirs in 2 days...yes 2 days! So, needless to say, Jimmy is getting back into real estate once again. I am very excited for him, but nervous for me.
This is 100% a temporary move that we both agreed on. Our goal is to be back in about a year, so pray that he can work his magic & make millions in a year! :) We both want to be able to make enough money there to buy land back here in College Grove, so that's the goal!
We are set to move the end of April. We have both turned in notices at work, so it's official. Please keep us in your thoughts/prayers as we make this move...the biggest move of my life!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I wish you two the best and a very easy, nonstressful move. Happy Moving!
You are supporting each other and that is the best thing!!!Thru blogging and facebook and messenger we can still stay in touch! I hope everything goes well and you guys are successful with your decisions!!!! Good Luck and be safe!!
Post a Comment