CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

A trip to the zoo

I guess this post could also be considered practice for what is to come in our life? Jimmy & I have talked several times about going to the Nashville Zoo, but just never did until today. I figured I'm not going to be any less nauseous at home on the couch, than I would be walking around the zoo....plus it's some good exercise! It was a beautiful day, finally worth getting outside without rain. We really enjoyed ourselves & just took our time seeing all the animals & taking plenty of pics. We saw a lot of moms, dads & grandparents there with kids of all ages, which only made us think about taking our kiddo to the zoo one day. We can't wait to do all those things with our own child soon!! Here are some pics from our day!!!

Changing the subject....I go for my 2nd OB visit tomorrow so please say some prayers for me! I have been extremely nauseous, peeing a lot & my boobs are growing like crazy but I'm still really nervous about making it through this 1st trimester. I will be blogging again after tomorrow, so pray for good news!!!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I couldn't get the collage to enlarge but I could see a little bit. I can't wait to see how this appt goes.

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you got some great pics. I cant make the collage bigger though. This time next year you will be doing all kinds of fun things with a little 5 month old! :-)

Joy said...

the zoo is great we have a membership and go ALL the time! so yes this will be in your near future:)