CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Finley rolled over last week!!! She was 13 weeks old when she first did it...Jimmy got to see her do it first and I'm VERY jealous about that! I got to see her do it last Saturday, when she turned 14 weeks. Now, when we put her down for some tummy time, she kicks that leg & over she goes. It's really cute, but it is scary at the same time...we know she will be walking before we know it! I'm definitely not ready for that & neither is our house! We have a LOT of baby-proofing to do.


She is so much fun right now! She is such a happy baby & a very good baby. She is sleeping about 6-7 hours at night now. She is so much easier to put down now that we kind of have a routine going...never thought we would make it to this point. She nurses, burps & I put her in her pack-n-play & that's it! Night night!
The kid LOVES taking a bath! She just kicks, splashes & smiles the entire time...she's going to be our water baby! It's a good thing, because swim lessons start this summer!! Of course, we can't seem to get a good smiling pic in the tub, but trust me, she loves it!




Here's just some random pics over the past 2 weeks. Like I said, she is sooo happy & so much fun!! Enjoy our little BooBoo...Jimmy started calling her this when she was about 2 days old & it just stuck.


She is 15 weeks old today!!! Our baby girl is almost 4 months old & it has flown by! We are enjoying every minute of her!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

She is a cutie and growing so fast! Glad she is doing better at night and getting on a routine. Enjoy every moment!!

Deana said...

She is so beautiful!!! Time does fly by so fast!! I am so sorry to agree with that, Dayne is 5 and I want to freeze him in time right now.