CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

12 weeks

Finley is 12 weeks old & doing absolutely wonderful! She is such a happy baby & more fun every day. She is interacting more with us & smiles ALLLLL the time! She is so funny when she gets excited because her little arms & legs are everywhere! (I have to learn how to put videos on here...that needs to be my next project.) She is sleeping about 6 hours straight at night, so we are only getting up once about 3-4am, which we never thought we would get to this point. Yay us!!



Since I went back to work, it's so much fun to come home & see her get all excited when she sees me. Jimmy has brought her by work a few times & it just makes my day! Work is going good, but I still miss being with her all day. I have to admit, it is nice to have adult conversations again...BUT I would stay home with her in a heartbeat! Here's some pics from the last week.....





She likes to cover her face in blankets, so we have been playing lots of hide & seek lately...she looks really confused when we do it, then she just smiles so big. We just love, love, love her to death!!! I put on this tutu & tried to take some pics, but it was nasty outside so I didn't have good light....lots more to come when I get a sunny day & good light! I bought some new backdrops, so we are ready for some good pics!! Hopefully all this nasty cold & snow is gone from here for good!!! I'm ready for spring & sunshine!!!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

What a little cutie pie!! I love her tutu...she has changed so much in her little face...just a dollbaby!!

Elizabeth said...

She is adorable! I cant believe how she is growing.