CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

4 months, the park & pure cuteness!

I have tons of stuff to blog about & tons of pics from the past 2 weeks! Finley is now 17 weeks & we go for her 4 month check-up tomorrow...yeah, not looking forward to the shots. :( Poor baby doesn't know what's coming again. BUT, she is still sooo happy & just fun! She is rolling all over the place & smiles alllll the time! She just brightens our day every time she smiles. She is also so close to laughing out loud...she has almost done it a couple times & it is so sweet! She found her toes too! I love the look on her face when she notices something new...just so innocent & sweet. Love her!!!


It was finally nice enough outside & I was off, so we were off to the park for the 1st time!! We have been dying to go, but it's either been snowing, raining, hailing, tornado warnings or something, SO we finally made it!! It was gorgeous & Finley loved riding in the stroller like a big girl. She looked tiny in the stroller because the straps pretty much covered her. She was so relaxed & enjoyed it so much, she fell asleep. Speaking of sleeping...baby girl sleeps about 6-8 hours every night now!!


We are so thankful to have such a beautiful, laid back & happy baby!! We keep saying we are afraid to have another one, since she is so perfect!


I'll have more updates after the doctor's appt. tomorrow! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

She is getting so big!! I bet she did enjoy that stroller ride and being pushed around. The weather will be warm very soon and you can take many more stroller rides:)!