
Not the best pic of us, but oh well
We tried baby food at 4 months but she just wasn't interested, so we put it off a month....oh what a difference a month makes! She LOVES it & will open her mouth & grunt for more. She also like to hold the spoon, which makes feeding her even messier. I taught her a bad trick....how to stick her tongue out & blow raspberries, but it is soooo cute!!! She stuck her tongue out at everyone!!

My sister had a cookout & everyone got to love on Finley!!! The kid isn't starved for attention, in any way. Colten (my nephew) is just 4 weeks younger than her, but already weighs about 1 lb more! He is such a little cutie & has the cutest dimples!!! I could just eat him up!
We had another great trip home & look forward to the next one!!!



3 comments:
She is adorable and seems to really enjoy that baby food! So glad you all had a great visit, maybe we can see each other on your next visit to TN. I have that same black/white shirt with the flower, love it!! :)
She is adorable!! I cant believe how she is growing! And your little nephew is so cute too!
She is so precious!! Love her eyes!!!! 5 months goes by so fast!!!
Post a Comment