We are still working on the night time routine & getting her to sleep longer in her pack-n-play. It's definitely a work in progress, but we are getting there. She will atleast sleep in it, but not for more than about 2 hours??? BUT she did sleep for almost 5 hours last night STRAIGHT!!! Jimmy & I slept for about 4 straight hours, which is a record around here! Yay!! There is hope!!

Here are some of her newborn pics that we finally got! These are some of our favorites, but we love them all! She was 8 days old when these were taken!

I go back to work Monday, so please say a prayer for us all! I am not looking forward to it, but atleast she will be with her Daddy. Jimmy is going to keep her on the 3 days I work, so that helps my mind a lot, but I am going to miss being home with her.


3 comments:
I cannot believe how she is growing! She looks so long. I will be thinking about you tomorrow. Hope your day goes well and goes by quickly. Love ya.
at least she will be safe and sound at home with daddy
you gotta make your pics clickable so that you can make them bigger.
she looks so adorable in those pictures
She is so sweet and getting so big!! I hope you do ok at work this week!!
Post a Comment