We'll be getting her newborn pics this week & I can't wait to show them off! She was only 8 days old when we had them done & it seems like yesterday! Where does time go??? We are cherishing every single moment with her & yes, even the sleepless nights are priceless. She makes life so much sweeter for us!
She gives those open-mouth smiles now & gets all excited when we talk to her! It's soooo cute! Check out the bed head in the 1st pic!! You can imagine how wild her hair is in the mornings...we love it!!
Our favorite pic right now.....LOVE LOVE LOVE this smile!!!




2 comments:
What a little sweetheart she is, and I love that big grin! Time does not stand still for sure when you have little ones, I think it speeds up. Enjoy every minute with her being this little!
What some sweet pictures- I think your favorite is my favorite too- love her little outfit and her dark complection and hair!
Glad to see those collages and pictures up close too:)
Post a Comment