CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finley Grace is here!!!!

We are so proud to announce that Finley Grace was born Sat. Nov 28th at 3:55pm. She weighed 7lbs 6oz, 20 1/2 in long & has a head FULL of BLACK hair! It is absolutely precious, but very unexpected. Jimmy does have dark hair & all those nice Indian features, so we wondered how much she would get??? Well, she got it ALL!! I would never have believed I would have a baby with a head full of jet black hair...if I wasn't 100% that I spent 2 hours pushing her out, I would question it. Don't get me wrong, I am loving all of her hair & her dark complexion. So far, the only thing I can take credit for is being the carrier & just doing all the hard work...Jimmy gets all the credit for her looks! No, wait, we did find a freckle on her right hand!!! Woo hoo for me!! I am hoping parts of me will come out in her as she grows...I'll take anything at this point! :) We are soooo in love with her & enjoying every single minute. I could enjoy those minutes a little better with sleep, but I know that's not happening for a loooong time. I don't care though, we have waited long enough for this little girl.
I promise to post some more pics soon, but we are trying to get back to a functional level around here. We are getting there & loving every minute of having Finley home!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

She is precious and enjoy EVERY minute, even the sleepless ones, they grow way too fast.

Joy said...

OMG she is absolutely precious

Not sure if you have seen any baby pics of Abby but she was also born with a head FULL of dark black hair, but look at her now with her long blonde hair.

oh and I wish I could click on your pics to make them bigger they are kinda hard to see.

Cindy said...

Thank you!!! I don't know why it won't let you enlarge the collage? I've always had trouble with that? Any ideas??