CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Yes, we are crazy!!!

Call us crazy, but we are very excited to announce that we had our 1st litter of bulldogs this past Saturday! We had 4 girls & 1 boy...all are healthy & doing great! Maggie did great through her c-section & is a very good mom. Thankfully, our good friend, Mandy has Maggie & the puppies until we get back from Christmas in TN. We tried keeping them, but it was waaaay too much trying to feed puppies every 2 hours & Finley whenever she decides to eat. Jimmy & I were both up & it wasn't doing any of us any good...too much grumpiness in a happy house for us!


Here are some pictures Mandy & I took of our beautiful baby girl! We had fun playing dress-up, but she didn't appreciate it too much...we will try more later. I did have some professional newborn pics done last week & you know I'll be posting those as soon as I get them! I found this awesome photographer in Little Rock & she got some great shots, even though Finley didn't want to sleep!



We are hitting the road to Franklin on Saturday & it won't come soon enough!! I'm going to see if I can talk Jimmy into leaving Friday???? I'm soooo excited for the rest of my family to meet Finley & get lots of lovin'....like she needs more. I am also meeting Sam & Liz on Sunday so they can meet her too!!! I can't wait!!! Lots of pics to come!!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

the puppies are adorable, but I can only imagine all of the work with a newborn baby. Mandy sounds like your saving grace. I am so excited to meet you guys and love on Finley!

Joy said...

OMG she is just the cutest thing.

oh and those puppies almost to much cuteness going on!