CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

A quick one

Just a quick post with a couple pics......I'll post more later in the week after my doctor's appt. Friday! The girls at work are having a shower on Friday too, so I'll be back!!! :)

I love this picture of Jimmy & I!! It was just a quick shot since we actually looked half way decent after our very romantic dinner at Waffle House!!! I am on a WH kick lately & all I want is their ham & cheese omelet. This is the 2nd time I've eaten there this week! How sad is that??? Hey, pregnant girls get what they want! :)

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

thanks for the well wishes for our family.

Your preggo belly is too cute can't wait to get a glimps of the new little one:)

Samantha said...

That is a very good pic of you two! You look so good and that belly is adorable. Eat what you want--satisfy those cravings!