CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

The countdown is on!

I am 35 weeks!! Woo Hoo! She is kicking & moving a LOT! What's new? She's definitely been active & my ribs can tell you! I feel like I'm being beat up from the inside! I think I have said this in several posts, but I can't believe how fast time is going by! We are only 5 weeks away from meeting our baby girl??? WOW!! Jimmy & I are getting more excited everyday & we talk about her being here a LOT now. We are getting things organized, put together, put away & making room for all the new stuff, etc. It's been a mess around here, but we both got a LOT done today. We are only waiting for a few more things to be delivered & her room will be complete...I promise to post pics once it's done.


These pictures don't EVEN show how big my belly is, trust me! I feel 10 times bigger than these look, but you want pics & you get pics.

I went to the doctor today & little miss Finley weighs about 5 lbs 13 oz already! That was a shocker to me...I just wasn't ready to hear she's already almost 6 lbs!! OMG!! He said she's measuring just a little ahead, but otherwise right on track. He also said he will start checking me next week & then we can talk about possibly inducing me! YAY!! He knows I really want to be induced, so my family can plan to be here vs me calling in the middle of the night saying I'm in labor & they are all 6 hrs away! I'm hoping for the week after Thanksgiving, which is only 1 week early. I have tried to think of the best birthday for her, if I have a choice, between two major holidays???? The main thing is that she is ready & healthy! We are ready to meet her & see her....I think? :)


1 comments:

Samantha said...

You look so cute and I can't wait to meet little Finley too!