I had a maternity photo session last Saturday & I have a little sneak peek for you.......
www.shannontreadwayphotography.com & click on the blog. Hopefully she will have the rest done very soon!! I had so much fun doing this little photo shoot & Shannon was very fun to work with. She will be doing a newborn session once Finley gets here! I'm really looking forward to that one because she is pretty creative & does great work!
I went for a check-up today & "everything is just perfect!" Yay! I'm going every 2 weeks now, so it's getting closer....only 7 more weeks to go...hopefully less than that! I'm ready to see this little girl that's kicking me to death & dancing on my bladder ALL the time!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I can't wait to see the rest, they are beautiful!
Those are so good and can I say you do NOT look like you only have 7wks to go I was huge at this point!!
Post a Comment