Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Let the baby-makin' begin
Well, I officially start Clomid (the fertility drug to make me ovulate) tomorrow! I am soooo ready to get preggo, so I am really hoping I only have to do this for a month. My doc told me there is a good chance it will make me very moody, so here's your warning! I'll apologize now for it. Jimmy is not so happy about that part, but do ya think he's going to complain? No way! I feel really weird advertising our baby-makin' all over the internet, but after a year & a half of trying, I'm just ready to get on with it! Literally! Ha ha! Please keep us in your prayers over the next few weeks & pray that the Clomid works! Hopefully, I'll have a lot more to post soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good Luck and know that I am praying for you guys!
Good Luck- tell him to just get over it!! It was so great to see you!!! I will be keeping you in my prayers!!!!
And go Vols this weekend :-(
So excited for you!! I will be praying for you.
Post a Comment