CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

First, I want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! Second, I want to introduce Maggie, our new addition. She is another English bulldog from our great friends in AR. She is very laid back & so so sweet. After living with our rough & tumble Moose for 2 years, it's nice to have such a sweet, cuddler in the house. We are planning on breeding her to Tank, one of our friends' BIG stud dogs in early '09, so let me know if anyone wants a very expensive dog? ha ha


I dressed the 2 bulldogs up this year & gave Oscar a break....he's not a fan of costumes. Moose is a bee & Maggie had on her tutu. I had a hard time getting a shot of both of them together, so this is the best I could get.

Top left: This is what looks at me every morning now...and little Oscar is usually hiding under his blanket.

Bottom right: Moose & Maggie's 1st kiss

Everyone is getting along great so far! We love our new girl!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Still couldn't make the collage bigger, but I could see them. They are adorable and I know Moose must be in dog heaven, no pun intended. She is a cutie!

Elizabeth said...

Aw, Moose has a buddy his size now. Poor Oscar better watch out.

Joy said...

Oh love them!