Well, I thought I would join in the blog world & quit stalking everyone else's! I love reading about what's going on in everyone's life & seeing new pictures from time to time, so I'm joining in! I hope you all enjoy reading mine, as much as I enjoy it!
As many of you already know, we are desperately wanting to have a baby! As frustrating as it may be, we are trying to realize that this is not in our hands & just let it happen on His time. Well, let me tell ya, that's hard to do! Jimmy & I have both learned to be more patient through all of this. After one miscarriage & many disappointing months of trying, we are moving on to the next step....fertility stuff! I will be starting on a pill called Clomid if I'm not pregnant by next month. It basically makes my body release an egg & hopefully only 1 egg! I don't want a tv show out of it for having 5 or 6 babies, but just a healthy baby will do! I think I could deal with 3, but no more. Yeah, I'm to that point...I don't care anymore, as long as we have a baby. So please keep us in your prayers over the next month & come back for more news from the News!


3 comments:
I am so glad that you joined this blog world!!!! Welcome :-)
So glad that you are blogging and I will continue to pray for you and Jimmy
Love ya
I just found your blog from Liz.
Let me tell ya I know a thing or two about the whole unable to get preggo thing. It took 10 mths of trying do get Wyatt and 12 mths to get Abby.
I am obviously not as fertal as some we know:)
But good luck and heres to hoping I don't see you on the next TLC show with your 6 babies:)
Post a Comment