CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wierd......

Jimmy & I went to look at a house today & met the nicest lady! We really loved the house, but it just wasn't for us. We also enjoyed talking to this lady, who seems to be a lovely Christian woman that sings gospel music for a living. Apparently, she also has another gift from above....she has these "visions," I guess you could call it? She had asked if we had kids yet, & of course we both said no. After talking some more, she stopped, got a VERY serious look on her face & said, "you will have a baby & it won't be too far in the future." Well, neither one of us knew what to say, so we both just said I know. Well, she proceeded to tell us that she has this gift & she KNOWS that we will have a baby & we will have more than one! Now, keep in mind, this is coming from someone that we met an hour before & seems to be a very giving, Christian woman with a LOT of faith. I don't know how to take what she said to us, but it really has made me think? Do I go ahead & pursue the infertility road that we are about to go down, or do I take this stranger's advice & "don't do anything yet." It's not like I went to some kooky psychic that just wants my money....we were looking at her house! Is this God's way of telling me to wait? I don't know, but it sure has made me think.





3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You didnt share this story with me today on the phone!! That is weird. I would be like you and wondering what God is trying to tell me. My advice....pray about it and ask for peace and guidance in a decision. :-) Love you Cindy Lou!
Oh and read my friend Mirandas blog (The Allens) she is going through fertility issues also. Shes the one you got the arbone from.

Samantha said...

I agree with Liz, you need to pray about it and let Him guide you.

Deana said...

That is too strange~~~~ I remember when we were pregnant with Dayne someone looked at us and told us he is fine, he will not need surgery on his kidney, everything with your child will be okay. It is very powerful to here news like that from someone who you don't know. I would be praying very hard and I will be praying for you and Jimmy!!