CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Girls' Night

A bunch of girls that I work with, or have worked with, all got together last night for a going away dinner for my dear friend Amy. She is moving to Cincinnatti because her husband took a job there....we could all kill him for taking her away from us! We had a great time talking, gossiping, laughing (a LOT), and a few tears were shed. We will all miss little Amy because she is the most positive, bubbly, energetic person I have ever met! She & I have become great friends over the last 2 years & I really hate that she has to move.!


A bunch of crazy RN's, CRNA's & scrubs
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deana said...

Okay I love the collages- I am going to have to update my picassa thing! You look great!!! You guys looked like you had a blast!

Samantha said...

I am so glad that you guys had fun, but now you have 2 good friends that live away! boohoo I miss you!

amy said...

Cindy, I am lying in bed with 3 days of strep throat in my rear-view mirror. An emotional wreck, I might add, looking at your blog, crying my eyes out right now. This is awesome! I need u to teach me how to do this. I loved reading about you and Jimmy. Little Caden and Lauren are soo cute! I had to read about them too. The pic of the girls is FANTASTIC!! I love it!! Call me when u get back from Arkansas.. Love you/

Lauren said...

How I miss you guys!!!!! When I read this entry, I was so sadd that I wasn't there with you! Everyone looked so happy!! I am coming home for Thanksgiving and maybe we can all get together then! Love you and miss you!