CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Miss busy body

Warning: LOTS of pictures to follow...

We have got us a VERY busy body on our hands & it's only getting worse! Finley is now 7 1/2 months old. She is crawling EVERYWHERE, into EVERYTHING, & getting quicker by the minute. We are soooo in trouble with this one. She is still just as happy as ever. She has gone from doing the army-crawl to crawling to pulling up in a matter of 2 weeks. I truly understand why people put leashes on their kids now...I refuse to do this to my child, but I do understand now!

The very top left pic is how NOT to let your child use the bouncy seat...she did this on her own & was so proud of herself. This is what we are in for with her....I strapped her in the bouncy seat, went to finish dinner & came back to find her on her stomach playing happily with the seat strapped on her back now! OH YEA!


Some pics from our last trip to Franklin. We spent the entire weekend with the family hanging out & it was so nice to just be there. I miss them all so much!! I have videos, but no pics of Finley & my Mom....she thinks Mama is absolutely hilarious! It was so cute & funny. We don't know what was so funny, but Finley just looked at her & giggled.


Finley LOVES water!! She starts kicking before you even get her in the pool & then she splashes the whole time she's in it. She is so much fun.

Our new baby sitter!! We are sooo lucky to have found this awesome lady...thanks to a friend at work!! She is a grandma, that doesn't work, so it is perfect!! She is only keeping Finley & has promised to spoil her like she's her own. We love her already!!


More pics from Franklin.....


2 comments:

Samantha said...

So glad that you all had a great visit, Finley sure looked like she enjoyed it! Maybe one of these times, I will be there and we can meet up. She sure is keeping Mommy on her toes and getting so big!!

Elizabeth said...

I cannot believe how she is growing! I would love to see you guys sometime.